June 19, 2012

Today is Tuesday. You're Welcome.

I know... I'm a bad blogger. Sigh. It's just, SUMMER! So much to do and so little to do at the same time (how does that happen?)
I've continued my vigorious reading schedule (so excited for book club this month!), my brother is home from rehab (we'll talk about that later), my little sister and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby and Walmart yesterday (and I accidentaley stepped on a piece of glass... awk) - which means I will have DIYs and crafts coming your way any day now! 
Patience is a virtue my friends ;)
(and procrastination is an art form)

But my real purpose in this post is to inform you of some give-a-ways! (I KNOW RIGHT!? BE EXCITED!)
The first of which is hosted by a blog I follow, Vicki Christine 
I really love her blog because she's so witty! And she's pregnant - which is oddly enough a bonus for reading her blog. Because who doesn't love reading about pregnant women?
But this give-a-way is so exciting! It's for a favorite store of mine, Shabby Apple

I really love them because their clothes are modest. The company was created by a Mormon, who saw the gap in fashion - a place for cute modest clothes! So she created this company and it only produces modest clothes! A lot of the clothes are themed too - so it's fun to look through the lookbooks. Here are some of my personal favorites:



 



To enter:
Simply go to Vicki Christine, and follow the directions!

Easy right?

xoxo

ps - I'm still looking for someone to give my blog a makeover - anyone have any advice?

pps - do ever get that feeling that a small worm is crawling on the surface of your eye? Maybe I'm the only one....


2 comments:

  1. maybe this is the best blog post about a giveaway ever. just sayin... thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.