1. Have a firm handshake
2. Look people in the eye
3. Sing in the shower
4. Own a great stereo system
5. If in a fight, hit first and hard
6. Keep secrets
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.
8. Always accept an outstretched hand. Be the bigger man.
9. Be brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be (no one can tell the difference).
10. Whistle - or learn how to.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks
12. Choose your life's mate carefully. From this decision will come 90% of your happiness and/or misery.
13. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who will never find out
14. Lend only those books you never care to see again!
15. Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.
16. When playing games with children, always let them win (or face the consequences)
17. Give people a second chance, but not a third
18. Be romantic.
19. Become the most positive enthusiastic person you know
20. Loosen up, relax, take it easy. Nothing is as important as it first seems.
21. Don't allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It's there for your convenience, not the callers.
22. Be a good loser
23. Be a good winner!
24. Think twice before burdening a friend with a secret
25. When someone hugs you, let them be the first to let go. (warning: this may cause never ending hugs)
26. K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid!)
27. Be modest. A lot was accomplished before you were born.
28. Beware of the person who has nothing to lose
29. Don't burn bridges, you'll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.
30. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the things you did.
31. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
32. Remember no one makes it alone. Be grateful and acknowledge those who helped you.
33. Take charge of your attitude. Don't let someone else choose it for you.
34. Visit friends and relatives when they are in hospital; that may be you one day.
35. Begin each day with some of your favorite music.
36. Once in a while, take the scenic route. There's more adventure
37. Send a lot of Valentine cards, and sign them "from someone who thinks you're terrific"
38. Answer the phone with a smile on your face, they can hear it in your voice.
39. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bed-side table. Million dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 am
40. Show respect for everyone who works for a living, regardless of how trivial their job.
41. Send your loved ones flowers, think of a reason later.
42. Make someone's day by paying the toll for the person in the car behind you.
43. Become someone's hero.
44. Marry only for love.
45. Count your blessings.
46. Compliment the meal when you're a guest in someone's home
47. Wave at the children on a school bus
48. Remember that 80% of the success in any job is based on your ability to deal with people.
49. Don't expect life to be fair.
50. Write down your memories for future reference.