June 20, 2012

How can you lose a camera cord? Let me count the ways...

1. Went on a trip, and accidentally left it there.
2. Put it in a different spot saying to yourself, "Ok, remember that I put it here and not the other place that I normally put it. DON'T FORGET." And then you promptly forget.
3. Put it in it's normal place, but some radiation was secretly smuggled into your house and hid in the exact same spot where you normally put the cord - and so it grew legs and walked away without anyone noticing.
4. Your house is haunted by the ghost of a middle aged woman who accidentally electrocuted herself while trying to plug the camera cord into her aging computer.
5. Your other cords played, "Survivor" this week, and your camera cord was voted out of the drawer first.
6. Your mother/best friend/little sister/whatever thought that you were blogging too much - and burned it.
7. There is not explanation. It went into the mysterious abyss of lost things that are never coming back.

Personally, I think it's #3
Weirder things have happened (for proof, see Napoleon Dynamite)

xoxo

ps - I promise I have some good DIYS and posts coming! However, they need pictures. which needs a camera cord... it's just a vicious cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.