June 6, 2012

If you're a crafter and you know it, clap your hands

Any amateur DIYer can tell you, you need mod podge to do just about anything. It's an absolute necessity. Which is why this give-a-way by Stars for Streetlights has got me so hyped up!
I am literally drooling over this book, it's starting to become a problem.


The Give-a-way includes the Mod Podge bible, and what appears to be stickers and wire? I dunno what it is exactly, but I'm not complainin! Free stuff!


The book was written by Amy Anderson, the mod podge guru (or so I hear)


Some of the fun crafts to be attempted with mod podge - Not gonna lie, I look at these and think, "there is no way I can do that"
You get sophisticated and personalized products that you made yourself! So go crazy with it!


oh ps - you're supposed to leave a comment in order to enter... but I literally have no idea how because I can't find the freaking button to leave a comment with! So if you figure it out I'd like to know s'il vous plait.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! Haha, i would hope to too if I could find the darned "comment" button!

      Delete
    2. SAME!!!!! :( (sad face)

      Delete

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.