June 21, 2012

Coast to Coast

How many of you blog?
How many of you wish you had blog friends?
How many of you wish you could meet said blog friends?

Well hello there! Miracles DO happen!
A very cool cat blogger, from Whispering Sweet Nothings, is compiling a blog list. Just answer a few simple questions, and you can get your blog put on a map! (literally)
Then bloggers who are near you can visit your blog, make nice, be friends, and then hang out!

Now I know what you're thinking, "that's a little creepy. Not everyone on the internet is who they say they are."
Well a) this is totally optional
b) If you don't feel comfortable meeting someone, DON'T
c) if you're nervous about meeting someone but still want to meet, meet in a VERY public place. So you can scream for help if necessary ;)


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I did submit my blog onto the map, so I'm excited to meet new people. Get the word out! Sign up! 



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.