June 12, 2012

Jewels for Summer Sun

I've been stalking people on facebook lately (another thing my mom and I talked about the other night) - and A LOT of my friends already have their senior photos! Wait what!? Yeah. What.
There are so many places to go to get them taken that I can't make up my mind, but I'll probably ask a woman in my ward to take them for me - and I'll link to her website once I figure out where it is on this huge interweb of ours. 
But besides just getting my pictures taken, the other problem is, WHAT THE HECK AM I GONNA WEAR? So i've decided that this summer I need to be stalking up on clothes and jewelry for my up and coming senior photos. Because I'm vain like that.
Here are the jewelry DIYs I've been looking at....
(clothes post later?)

















Those are the ones I like right now... but if you find any, feel free to link them below!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.