June 29, 2012

I'm not a photographer


I was driving around the other day waiting for my brother to get out of a meeting - and I happened upon this cute little old blue car sitting at a kind of run down cas station. At that moment I wanted to be a photographer with an amazing idea for this quaint car. But I'm not. 



Despite my awkwardness, I hopped outa the car to snap a few shots with my handy dandy digital camera. I really loved this car guys, if I had the money I would buy this car in a heartbeat - and drive it around. People would stare out their car windows being like, "Hey is that who I think that is? Driving that car?"
I imagine people would think I was this really cool, quirky, vintage girl, with her hair flowing in the wind. Worth getting to know. 
Why can't I just feel like that all the time? #teenagegirlproblems
reality check: No one's hair looks good in a convertable. JUST. NO. It always piles up on top of your head like a huge rats nest.


These are the pictures I liked best - I edited them on picmonkey, experimenting with some of the settings. I was trying to make the photos look old and vintage, without it being obvious that I touched them up. Sorta possible right? Uh no. But that's ok, I'm not a photographer. As previously stated. I think the bottom one is my favorite. 


Dueces xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.