November 20, 2011

Ma Chambre

It's almost finished! I am so close to finishing my room; we finally finished painting the floor yesterday. Then we set up the bed and put on the sheets and plugged in the lights! 
I can finally sleep in it now - which is a huge relief from sleeping on the couch. Which isn't as comfortable as you might think.






I absolutely love these sheets - they're sort of whimsically soft and feminine. But the pink pillow is my absolute favorite - how perfect! It is my new favorite thing.

I also absolutely love my twinkly lights. My dad got them for me when he went to China on a business trip. And I love the snails! Plus, they perfectly wind around my headboard like they're going somewhere. It's a little detail that I like. 

We also hung the curtains!




You can really see the contrast of the green floor and the white sheer curtain in the first picture. 

In case you were wondering - the bed frame and the curtains were all purchased at IKEA (one of my all-time favorite stores - the cookies are delicious).

More updates to come soon! 
.... when we finally get the whole room finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.