November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone... sigh. 
And my blessings have filled my cup so that I can barely receive all of them! (scripture mastery anyone?)
So what am I thankful for? 
What are my blessings?
Here are the top 10!

1. My silly little sister
2. Being able to persevere through homework and schoolwork, despite being overwhelmed by outside influences.
3. Cars
4. Indoor plumbing
5. Funny little brothers
6. Hard classes and nice teachers that challenge me to do and be my best
7. My church youth leaders 
8. My friends
9. My parents
10. tv shows that I'm addicted to.. sometimes sitting down with some hot cocoa and a good show is just what I need. {insert Gossip Girl, White Collar, Burn Notice, Warehouse 13, Covert Affairs, Community, The Office, New Girl, Psych.. etc...etc..etc..}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.