November 2, 2011

"We take one day a year to dress up in costume and celebrate fear..."

Well, I love Robert California. Of all the options to replace Michael Scott - I think that NBC tied up that situation in a stitch. 
Well played my friend, well played.

As promised! I went trick-or-treating with my little sister (Quincy), brother (Lincoln), his friend (Sam), and my two friends (Hanna and Christina). 
{Lincoln, Sam, Quincy, Hanna, Me, Christina}

We had a blast, freezing our fingers off, taking people's candy, eating said candy, walking in giant circles and almost getting lost (and surprisingly, I'm not exaggerating). There is something about the Halloween cold - it's a good kind of cold. A "hey-I'm-gettin-free-candy" kinda cold.

Hanna and I didn't get candy (don't worry, Christina was shameless). So Lincoln would go up to houses and ask for extra candy "for my sister and her friend?" Of course they couldn't say no to the poor high schoolers being forced to tote around their little siblings for Halloween! (because doing it optionally isn't "cool")
The moral of the story is that he got x3 the candy.
I guess they call it trick-or-treat for a reason.
I raised him well.

{The <Russian> Butcher}
Despite our lack of candy and warmth, we all enjoyed going out around the neighborhood. Halloween decorations are just so fun to look at! Costumes were pretty cute too :)
{Rosie the Riveter}
I got the idea came from craftgawkers (a site that I'm particularly attached to)
{The year 1994}
Isn't she cute? 
We also stopped by Sam's house and said hi to his fam. 
Whenever I put up my camera lens to take a picture of Oliver, he looked back at me through his binoculars, so cute!
{soo cute!}
Little kids are adorable, can't wait until I get my own!

Happy Halloween!
{very appropriate}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.