November 22, 2011

Ca m'est egal

Well - CAST LIST CAME OUT TODAY!

Guess who I am!?
No, it's not Eleanor. (I know! I was getting all psyched for it too. Dang it.)
I'm Mrs. John Dashwood!
Yet another evil character to add to my repertoire... it's actually weird how I'm always the evil mean people.

Flowers for Algernon - fires the mentally handicaped guy who works at her bakery
Macbeth Did It - the slut 
Get Smart - a double agent

oh! and Freshman Play - the mean teacher who hates the dumb kid.

It seems to be a recurring theme.... awkward.


No, I actually am excited for this play! Sense and Sensibility has long been one of my personal favorites, second only to Emma (the new one, with Romola Garai). However, in books, Pride and Prejudice will always be the favorite. 

<<to sum it all up, I'm actually really excited for this production and am so happy I made the cast list!>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.