November 10, 2011

{Dead Man's Curveball}

"I won't chew tobacco, that's murder on the gums.. and I definitely  won't grab my crotch so much. That's just weird."

1. What's with the shoulder hitting?

2. SBPD vs. DMV how epic

3. They looked like seals right then.

"I'm gonna leave before he does anything truly embarrassing." "Too late."

"The minor league baseball team, not the birds."

4. So persistent. I <3 Sean.

"We're a package deal."

5. Gus always gets the bad jobs.

6. Sean is chewing gum. And a lot of it. He gets so into character!

"I'm not dressing up as that mascot again, that was embarrassing... that wasn't the worm. Or the centipede, I was dealing with an itch on my stomach. I think that suit has fleas."

"Come on son!"

"Why would he leave those out?" "Because he's dead." "That's no excuse!"

7. I wonder how long he had to practice in order to juggle...

"He accidentally ingested speed."

8. I like speedy Sean.

"At the address you told me to drive to before you passed out!"

9. I like how much Gus loves Seabirds. The actual birds.

"I would NOT let you touch my urine." "Well, you're not the friend I thought you were."

"I have a tendency to over-think things."

10. He's very intimidating 

"It's never wise to mess with a drunken idiot Sean, you should know that."

11. Gus' pride is hurt, poor Gus.

"You are not a real coach." "You're not a real person."

12. Man crush

13. He's devious!

"Stealing the pants off a drunk guy to get his urine? You're crazy Sean." 

14. He's only thinking of this now!? I caught that when he said it!

"Last night you said, lets steal this guys pants and the investigation will be over."

15. Dramatic, yet - not.

"Big. Warm. Moist. And gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt all over your face!"

"That was a stupid speech."

16. I love it when Gus tap dances in a bird suit. Yes, it did take effort to say that nonchalantly. 

17. Baseball signs look sketchy.

18. I love hot guys fighting with each other.

G:"Grilled or crispy?" WB:"Very funny" S:"No, Gus never kids around about his food." WB:"Mostly cripsy." G:"Wow, that's impressive."

"You'd say anything to keep from wearing that bird suit again." "I can't deny that."

19. He just doesn't strike me as the killing type

20. Sean's crazy logic always wins out.

"Do you have any idea how ridiculous that sounds?" "Yes I do, now that I've said it out loud."

21. I think the coroner is a secret sociopath.

"Yeah I'm gonna state the obvious here, this is a complete waste of time."

22. Knew it was him all along!

23. How does he know her name? What a people person!

"Just like OJ and Jamie Farr." "Jamie Farr never killed anyone." "You're so naive." 

"I will never doubt you again." "Oh, I wish that was true."

24. Why did he call him, and then tell him he would call him back!?

25. Sean does a great bird-Gus impersonation

26. I wonder, does that suit cushion his fall?

"I have some good news, and some bad news, and some good news."

"Uh, I know you may think that I know stuff. But I really don't."

27. Gus selling out Sean? Not surprised...

"...too Tanya Hardingish for you?"

"Oh no we're not, Wade Bogs is here!"

"I can't shoot Wade Bogs."

28. That looked like it hurt.

"I am never coming back here."

"Bring it to me, like soft bread."

29. I knew that wouldn't work

"Why don't you try to swing without your gut looking so large."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.