November 12, 2011

How you've grown my little bird

It's my birthday. 
I'm officially 17. 
Wow.

My day went something like this;

I got up at around 11, and my dad made me french toast. Because he loves me.




Yeah - he loves me alright.
<3

After breakfast dad and I painted the floor


We also started taking out the ceiling tiles to spray paint different shades of pink. You can see some of the ones we've already done. I think I want it to be mostly light pink with a few of the hot pinks thrown in, because they go well with the bedspread we bought.

Next, I helped Quincy rake leaves.


Then I practiced my piano and left for my lessons! 
I love piano, it's my favorite instrument in the world. 
It's majestic.


Then I went for a walk on such a beautiful lovely day. The sun and breeze were calling me to dance in the light. So naturally, I said yes.



What a beautiful day to be 17.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.