November 10, 2011

{The Amazing Psych Man & Tap Man}

"Uhck. How is it that you always make the wrong choice between cool and stupid?"

"His arch nemesis - River Dance Man."

"We catch these guys, we're heroes." "No, we catch these guys and we're dead!"

"Come on son!"

"This is that last time I let you use your fast twitch muscles as an excuse for anything!"

"I'll say when I'm done!! Alright I'm done. Besides, i'm missing a Phineas and Ferb marathon. Haha, Perry the platypus."

random thought 1. I really love it when they change the style of the opening credits. So perf.

"See? It's easy to read no matter how much you spin it."

"I was tripped, by my clumsy assistant - Watson Williams."

"I'd also be lying if I said I didn't wish that I could operate outside the bounds."

random thought 2. I think Juliette has a secret crush on this super hero. The Mantis.

"There's a guy you would wanna hop in the tub with."

"She's right Sean, if you were a regular guy solving these cases, that'd be impressive. But everyone knows your a Psychic. Unfair advantage."

3. Oh the Irony.

"How insecure do you think I am? Seriously, how insecure do you think I am? I need you to tell me."

"What's the calendar you have on your desk? The one that's all loony."

"Dad, can I please...?" "YOU'RE HIRED!"

"You could never be the Mantis." "You have problems."

"You can't just assume he's a brother because he's all mysterious and smooth."

4. Wouldn't you find that awkward? I love Sean and Gus - so awk.

"You look like you could handle yourself in a dark ally full of guys."

"I just gave you a set up that includes Mr. T, Davy Crocket, and rhymes with the word mork."

"Gus and I never see eye to eye on work stuff. He doesn't like being used as a human shield, and I personally think that's a very noble way to meet your maker."

"Can I get a check as soon as humanly possible?"

5. The Mantis is so NOT Sean. I bet he set that up.

6. Knew it.

"You went boneless didn't you?"

"I had a hand full of gummy worms in my pocket that he won't even be bothered to eat."

"The real Mantis dropped him like a sack of flour, took pictures of him in his underwear..."

7. Oh dear, he thinks Sean is gay. With probably cause.

"That's my nana" "Was she pretending to be a woolly mammoth?"

"I had your clothes dry cleaned, even though you pinched and bit me."

8. I don't think the Mantis killed him.

9. I enjoy the spinning newspapers :)

"Sean, you are a hysterical deducer and you know it!"

"The Mantis looks like a little stick that walks around."

"Gus, take off your shirt so the lady can wash it." "Yeah right, take of your shirt." "Then what am I gonna wear tomorrow? And the day after that? And the day after that?"

10. I'm glad Sean and Gus are good enough friends that they can draw on each others clothes with markers.

"Human shield!" 

11. Of course that happens after he beats them up.

"Gus we have to help him he's a good man." 

12. Then how does he get their schedule in advance!?

13. Oh, that's how.





My computer died before I could finish it. Come on son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.