June 22, 2013

Let's Get Inspired

I feel like I haven't written in forever, not that there has been much to write about, but still. It's been a few days.

I have to admit something. I have a Pinterest addiction - I feel like I should probably join some kind of meeting group or something, "Hi my name is Madison, and I'm a Pinterest addict."
I'm sure one of those exist somewhere!
But I was on Pinterest the other day, mainly looking at quotes because I was feelin' in the mood for some inspiration. I've printed some of them out and stuck them on the wall next to my bed so I can see them everyday. 



Here are some of the ones I printed and some of the ones I didn't print but wanted to;




















I hope you get inspired and maybe use some of these quotes to make your own inspiration wall!

Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.