June 11, 2013

SYTYCD, Season 10 Ep. 7

New Segment, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE COMMENTARY.
Yes. This is in fact happening.
There is a blog I really love that does a commentary on her favorite reality TV show, The Bachelor/The Bachelorette. I've tried to do the same kind of thing watching Psych episodes, but it doesn't give you the same feel. But I finally found a reality TV show I OBSESS over to make this new segment work!
Episodes to So You Think You Can Dance are every Tuesday night, the only problem is that I usually end up working at Jamba on Tuesdays, so my reviews will have to come out later than the episode. But I'm going to try my hardest to make this work because I love this idea! And this show! Seriously, I have cried, laughed, and danced with this show for a long time. It is the best competition on reality TV out there, I pinky promise.
So here goes!



1. OH MY GOSH THAT KNEE CRACK WAS TOO GRAPHIC. I basically just puked
2. I feel like packing for Vegas competition would be super hard. And did they really just get there after being on the plane for who knows how long?
3. Jason? Really? He doesn't even really dance. I hope he knows what he's talking about it.
3. Dang this first girl has great body movement. I wish I could flip like that!
4. I feel like it would be easier to go first, no one else to compare you too
5. Yeah Malese! I really like her, she's just too cute!
6. BED FLIP Shoot I'd be scared to break my neck
7. I want to see who they've been cutting...
8. WHAT!? That's his DAD!? Man his dad is sure a looker. Man dime!
9. I thought he was gonna get cut, I mean I feel really bad for him, but he didn't stand out to me with his dance moves.
10. I like her, she's super positive!
11. Wait. Fiction or Friction? 
12. oh. my. gosh. shut up. Don't holler while he's dancing!
13. He looks like he's walking on butter. Smooth melted butter.
14. TIPTOES, oh Nigel likes that
15. Standing! woot woot!
16. It IS Fiction! I feel like Friction would make more sense with the whole dance thing. But you know, whatever.
17. Lil Nasty. That's the way I like it
18. Tantrums? Will I be seeing tantrums soon? Fingers crossed
19. Is it bad to say that I didn't want crazy hair dude to go through
20. Mongolian bowl dancing lady did REALLY well, they better let her through for that
21. YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS
22. Sonja legitimately scares me. Partly because of her lip ring, and also just generally everything about her.
23. Blood. Sweat. Tears. Dying. -- can we all see why this so is scary good?
24. Armon. Noooooooo. What are you doing!?
25. Wait. No. NOT OKAY. Malese is my favorite!
26. I didn't know Hannah Simone was a dance enthusiast?
27. Wah Nigel!? That's only because Sonja is a crazy freak perfectionist weirdo!
28. Oh yeah, this is really good, that will be hard to beat
29. Wait he's so cuuuuuuute
30. Question, how do these girls wearing little bandeau bra's keep their boobs from falling out?
31. Girl please. I'm taller than basically every boy I've ever met. Get over it.
32. Oh they're awkward, I'd like it better if they were synced, but he's just flingy with his arms.
33. Wait it sounds like Nigel is gonna cry
34. Ok cocky
35. I really do like her, and she's totally beating herself up waaaay too much.
36. Oh come on girl! I wish I could call her right now and slap her silly, YOU CANNOT DROP OUT OF THIS COMPETITION
37. Oh dear, she sounds really timid right now
38. PLEASE DO WELL. PLEAAAASE GODS OF DANCE BLESS THEM WITH GOOD FORTUNE
39. This dance doesn't look so hard, they make it look soooooo easy
40. YES THANK YOU GODS OF DANCE
41. So why doesn't she look happy?
42. This just got sooo dramatic, and Nigel officially hates this poor guy
43. OH DEAR I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
44. I mean I can see that she wasn't going to get very far, but I'm really upset still because you can just tell she's one of the sweetest people in the world
45. Ok here comes this cocky dude. Seriously though that comment earlier just pissed me off
46. Also this music is uber weird
47. Crap he's getting through. They all love him.
48. YES BALLROOM. LETS GO LADIES
49. I love how a lot of dance is based off of chemistry. Like if you're chemistry is off it doesn't matter how good you are -- which can also kindof suck
50. I have a major hard crush on Fiction. I get butterflies every time he walks on the stage
51. Two all nighters!? Whaaaaaaaat this takes so much energy. I would die.
52. Doesn't anybody every sleep in the competition!? I mean, that's just basically what I do all day
53. He didn't say whether that was 5am or 5pm.... not cool
54. Boston - they better make this good for boston
55. That was just beautiful, you really know it's special and real when the dancers themselves are crying. They connect so well and everything was so fluid
56. It's going to be really hard to top that
57. Fiction is just so cute! Even when he claims to be grumpy
58. Oh that line-up was super weird
59. Agreed, it was a hooooot mess
60. I hope they let a couple dancer through. Not Derrick. I don't like Derrick.
61. If you don't love Fiction at this point, you are a messed up human being
62. Ok Mariia, the point of this is to dance. Get over yourself and dance the freaking dance
63. But really how much time did these individual interviews take? Cause that's probably a whole chunk of their practice time
64. Oh I like this beginning, the chairs was a REALLY good idea
65. That was genius, it all worked out perfectly!
66. Holy Crow all of these people are so good I don't think anyone is going to get cut. Ever.
67. That flip behind the group of dancers was messy, you couldn't get the full impact 
68. Wait wait wait wait wait. The SONG was juvenile, that's just how it was! Not fair
69. Daaaaaang he has aaaaabs
70. I hope Friction can pull this off. Because i love him.
71. Haha I love how dancers use weird sound effects to describe their moves tooooo funny!
72. I love Jennifer! CURLY HAIR UNITE! 
73. GET IT GIRL
74. NOOOOOOOO I loved her! I want to meet her in real life and give her a huge hug. One that just says, everything will be all right and I think you're amazing
75. That girl in pink was reaaaally going at it
76. Ok cocky dude ain't so cocky! So cocky
77. WHY DO THEY KEEP ON LETTING HIM DANCE FOR HIS LIFE
78. From what I saw, tapper Curtis was MUCH better than cocky dude.
79. He is having real issues right now
80. HOLY CRAP NIGEL THAT WAS NOT OKAY WITH ME YOU JERK. I HATE YOU SO MUCH 
81. I was legitimately crying right then
82. I still can't get over Nigel
83. I KNEW IT. FRICTION I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN MARRY ME GOSH DARN IT
84. Nigel your tears will not make up for your previous actions.
85. NIGEL STOP BEING SUCH A BUSY BODY
86. That was not okay Nigel. not. okay.
87. Dang their battle faces were just tooo much battle
88. How do you even judge a winner from that? I don't even know
89. Ugh. I do NOT like Jade. GO AWAAAAAAY
90. Whaaaaat the heck is that skirt thing she is wearing
91. I don't get the feeling that he has a bad attitude, he seems like a really humble person. But then again edits take out sooo much it's so annoying
92. Party? What about sleeeeeep? Cause that's what I would be doing

In fact I think I'll go to sleep right now

Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.