June 29, 2013

SYTYCD - Season 10 Ep. 9

I know I'm a little behind in getting this episode up, and in my defense I've been super busy these past few days and also I have to feel into it in order to really get into the episode. But here it is!


1. Oh this opening sequence is fun!
2. I love this music
3. Wait are they actually singing to it?
4. NIGEL IS DANCING WAHOO
5. I love these red shoes they're all wearing
6. Dang Jasmine went aaaalll out.
7. YEAH MALECE!
8. Cat is just my favorite. favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite.
8. Holey moley that baby is adorable
9. BATTLE COMMENCES
10. I like it when Wayne Brady judges, he's a boss
11. Wait what happened to her feet?I mean teeth. What happened to her teeth?
12. That beginning thing was weird, she didn't land it well.
13. She needs more energy in her feet
14. Ok his slide flip was super cool
15. That last kiss/push thing wasn't my favorite
16. Okay now I want cucumbers
17. This is why I love Wayne Brady
18. I feel like Mariah's face is plastic when she smiles like that
19. How does Cat even remember all of these numbers? I hope there's a prompter because that's crazy
20. Cat lover? I want to be her new best friend
21. What. This is not okay. Blind folds? Uuuuuhhhh
22. The whole world of eye related humor, and you choose "wait and see?"
23. She is so graceful I want to die
34. Oh my goodness my heart just crumbled
35. Wayne gets me. I never worried about them falling over, they were just perfect
36. Everything Wayne just said is how I feel. Why do I even bother doing this? He just said it all
37. Oh poor Nigel
38. Jasmine is even better than a butterfly. She's like as graceful as a cool summer breeze
39. Okay that was a weird comparison but whatever
40. Oh I dunno about this pairing....
41. I love story dancing
42. Okay I loved how they hit every pulse with a sharp movement, it was so synchronized and sharp I loved that
43. Jade did a lot better than I thought he would, it was super mature too
44. Just take everything that Wayne Brady says as my thoughts. Because we are synced
45. One point, I felt like this music and style of dance was just super different than the concept of the dance, the whole classic movie star story, and I don't think they pulled off the clashing concepts very well
46. Oh Tucker, Merman? You're amazingly nerdy and I love it
47. I think they're gonna be a super couple
48. Hahaha I love how dance teachers use funny sounds to describe what they're saying!
49. Team Tuna? Yeah I knew they were gonna be my favorite
50. THIS DANCE IS HOPPIN
51. How many times do I have to say that Wayne Brady is amazing? Basically every time probably
52. GO TEAM TUUUNNAAAAAAAAAAA
53. Cat is probably my favorite host of any show ever
54. I just like the name of this style.... afro jazz
55. Holy sexy. This dance is so animalistic and sexy
56. This is so Tarzan and Jane <3
57. "You have the motherland in you" - Wayne Brady everyone
58. Nigel knows what's up
59. NIGEL IS DOING WHAT!?
60. Nico is the hottest dancer on there
61. Oh Nico, boys have swag, men have class 
62. Nico Nico Nico Nico Nico Nico Nico Nico Nico Nico
63. I agree with Nigel though, it wasn't down and dirty like I wanted it to be
64. Did she just hit him in the face?
65. Love this song!
66. Love the use of the umbrella
67. They're certainly doing better than I thought they would, but I just don't feel like she's in character enough
68. Oh dear. Sonja. She scares me
69. She always does swampy, ugh it freaks me out
70. They obviously look like a power house couple, but I guess we'll see
71. Her splits at the end where amazing
72. "Man, you are a sexy cat"
73. "Jasmine, where were you when I was 20?"
74. I just died from laughing, holy cow. Wayne Brady
75. Nigel you old creepy man, talking about her legs....
76. CALLED IT. POWER COUPLE
77. Haha Cat says "H" like a British person; "Haysh"
78. Kiss of Death? You mean, Like a dementor? Daaaaaaaaaaang
79. CURTIS GET ON THAT
80. Holy Crow Curtis has got those sexy moves
81. OOh yes, it was stunning and smoking hot
82. I just love that in reality Haley and Curtis are super dorky in real life, but that dancing was amazing!
83. His lip smacking made me really happy
84. Cat just said it all
85. I've mention my love for Fiction before on this show right? Cause it's real
86. I don't even know how to think right now
87. I think Sonja is crying
88. Everyone got the chills Cat, don't worry
89. My heart is in his hands. My heart is in his hands. 
90. AAH WAYNE BRADY STOP
91. They are my favorite couple, they just are. It just is. 
92. NIGEL I UNDERSTAND YOUR SPEECHLESSNESS
93. Ugh I just love you Fiction

For the record, if I could vote I would vote for Tucker for the boy, and Jasmine H for the girl (H? I think it was Jasmine H... the girl who moves like the wind and has fantastically curly hair. That Jasmine)
Normally I would vote for Fiction, but I just think that he's super secure in the show right now, so I want to support some other dancer. And Tucker is definitely my second favorite.

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR SOME MORE AMAZING DANCES OF THE NIGHT

Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.