June 1, 2013

Music Saves The Soul

So for graduation my wonderful parents bought me a new Macbook Air! (YIPPEEEE!)
So lately I've been going through the process of downloading all of my music from our home computer onto my laptop to take to college with me. Unfortunately, a few songs wouldn't switch computers, and I was missing a good chunk of my collection. 
Not to fear! Modern technology is here!
I found a website that will let you convert any youtube video into an mp3 file that you can download and it will pop up in your iTunes!
So guess what I've been doing the past 3 days?
That's right! Converting and downloading!
Behold my friends, the greatest DIY I have ever made:



Yes, yes, yes. I know. You are all very welcome.

Enjoy free music!

Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.