June 10, 2013

Summer Fun Has Begun

As we all know, Summer Fun has OFFICIALLY BEGUN.
And that means a lot of things.
Here is my summer bucket list;
1. Go to the Beach
2. Watch the Sun Set while having a picnic. Preferably on a hill
3. Tye Dye T-shirts! Summer classic
4.POOL PARTAAY
5. Harry Potter Movie Marathon - apparently it takes 17 hours to watch all of the Harry Potter movies in a row, and that doesn't include food/potty breaks, and the time it takes to switch dvd's. This will be epic.
6. Pull an all nighter, just because 
7. Paint fight!
8. Bonfire
9. Lemonade stand with Quincy, because she's precious and I'm going to miss her when I leave
10. Eat as many otter pops as I can before I throw up.
11. Chalk a driveway! Any volunteers?
12. Water Balloon Fight!
13. Night Swimming, because, hey, you're only young once right?

In other news, the grandma's are in town and it's been a little crazy around here (by grandma's I mean my grandmothers from both sides of the family). They both came for me and my cousin's graduation... and who knows how long they'll be staying! But there will be pictures eventually. It's just that right now life isn't very interesting becuase of my 7-4 job. Yuck.

Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.