June 19, 2013

SYTYCD - Season 10 Ep 8

This is happening! This is happening! It's happening! It's happening!
Welcome back! Sit down, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the reveal of the Top 20 on SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!?
ps. I know you don't spell Friction like the actual writing subject, but it's the quicker way for me so I can get all all my thoughts out quickly... so deal with it.



1. Oh please stop. That double door entry was just so cheesy I was ashamed. 
2. THERE THEY ARE!
3. Why is that walk so long? Like, do they want you to be winded at the end of that walk? It's more like a small hike.
4. Why does Cat always look soooo stunning!? SPARKLE.
5. Girlfriend you are a disco ball of british awesomeness
6. Oh Adam
7. WAIT THAT'S WHY I JUST SAID. Adam and I are connected. Our spirits are aligned.
8. I want Cat's wardrobe. Just like, aaaaaaall of it. 
9. IF Fiction doesn't make it - I'm going to stop watching this show. It's over for me.
10. NIGEL YOU HAVE REDEEMED YOURSELF FOR EVERYTHING I'VE EVER HATED YOU FOR YOU GORGEOUS GORGEOUS MAN
11. I love how they all feel so happy for him, like, they appreciate that he got in. Not even thinking about themselves.
12. I don't remember what this guy does, Marcus? 
13. She's in - I'm calling it right now.
14. I cannot take my eyes off of Friction, like he is just beautiful in everything he does.
15. He is literally smoother than butter. He is the human butter.
16. Haha Cat has so much energy! I missed her so much!
17. That was good advice, he really needs that in order to get farther in the competition - because I really want him to get ahead.
18. Haha I love her, we are twins
19. Ok she is suuuch a cryer. Pretty much every time she's on camera she is crying
20. I wonder if they know how many people are already in?
21. Nico is so cute, what a hotty with a body
22. Oh I like that cute pairing thing at the end, Mackenzie is so gracefully adorable.
23. I like how the color scheme of the dance, black and white, plus the dresses are adorable
24. I think the slow-mo action at the end is a mixture of hilarious and beautiful
25. Ok now he's making me cry
26. MACKENZIE IS PERFECT. Adam  said it. It's official.
27. I swear Nigel has a foot fetish, he is obsessed.
28. She's so sassy I love it
29. Finally Nigel reads my mind
30. I think if Curtis starts weeping again I think I'm going to need a box of tissues
31. KNEW IT. I. KNEW. IT.
32. Haha Curtis, "for real!?" No, they're joking.
33. This poor guy, why do I get the feeling he's not going to make it
34. Yeah no. He's not making it
35. I hope he goes back, because he really is amazing
36. wait. what. 
37. This is fate. 
38. Ugh, that awkward hand things this girl does whenever she's tapping bothers me so much
39. I just want to tape her hand to her leg
40. Cat is just the best person ever at expressing what I'm thinking - I should just let her do all of my talking
41. Although I don't know how she wears those shoes the whole show, my feet would be crying
42. Cat has just reached a new level of perfection. Her outfit has pockets. YEEEEEEEEEES
43. Honestly I don't like either of the animators
44. "take a lap take a lap take a lap take a lap take a lap!"
45. Besides the creepy mannequins that were moving at the very end, that was probably the coolest dance they've ever had on this show.
46. oh. Mary. No Mary. Stop Mary.That was all wrong
47. Oh you charmer you
48. PLEASE LET MALESE IN. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. 
49. Oh please, please please please please please
50. I just think she is perfect
51. Chairs. Nice.
52. I could not even think during that whole dance. I was just mesmerized. 
53. And I love the fact that they were both crying because I was crying
54. Adam is so right, every time this choreographer does a dance I just end up so emotionally drained
55. I love happy news, it just makes me want to jump for joy!
56. Stop. Two brothers? That's just cruel. This is just miserable
57. Oh this is gonna be good
58. I loved that little switch partners thing
59. Oh Adam, you are always short and sweet
60. His hair. Holy crow I just want to cut it ALL off. EW CUT THAT RAT OFF OF YOUR HEAD
61. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH - that was a summary of what just happened between Nigel and Mary - oh my gosh they make me cry from laughter
62. Did I mention that Sonja scares me? Cause she reaaaaallyy scares me
63. Like what even was that. I dunno. It was just weird. Weird to the max.
64. "Amy you are AMAZING" - he just jumped like a little bobble doll, he really loves Amy!
65. Oh yes. This will be perfect.
66. STORY! I looooove story dancing
67. Wait do they actually have piles of sand?
68. Oh this music is epic to the max
69. I wish they were more synced, but it's their first dance... they'll get the hang of it
70. Christopher Scott you are a genius
71. "And when I die, I would like you to dance with my ashes like that" - I concur. 
72. Haha Nigel, Mary, and Adam are such children
73. OH YES THIS WILL BE FANTABULOUS
74. love the hands already
75. Oh they are sooooo synced it's amazing
76. Aaaaaaaand this song is so inappropriate - toooo much edginess
77. "I don't know, I'm just guessing, but I think you let them have it. You served it up." Oh Cat
78. Nigel sounds so disappointed 
79. Oh Nigel, staaahp. Noooooo
80. Her earrings look like banana's 
81. She is literally in my nightmares
82. I like the parenthesis (Epic Dub)
83. I needed to watch that dance 3 times before I fully comprehended the intenseness and grace of that piece - favorite Sonja piece EVER
84. Cat just called me gorgeous. Day made. 

Watching these guys go at it makes me super hungry.
Time to grab some grub...

Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.