April 2, 2012

Monday Mornings

I know, I'm a bad blogger for not posting last Monday.
In my defense though, I did warn you that I would be away!
Well anyways, here is todays Monday Morning post :)

Feathers
I love feathers. Don't we all? Here are some of the feathers popping up on my radar....


This is a feather necklace my pops got for me :)
Isn't he sweet?

Uhm these are perfect. No, literally. They are perfect.
Full tutorial found here.


Or use feathers to decorate and have a partaay! Found here.


This DIY velvet feather headband it a new favorite, sublty modern and chic.


I love these place settings. lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove.
The important thing to remember is to wrap the feathers up in the napkin so they don't blow away! (assuming you do this outdoors, which I suggest because something about feathers says spring to me)


These DIY feather extensions are cropping back up again guys! And with spring literally bursting through my door feathers should be embraced again, because let's admit it, theres nothing quiet like the wind blowing feathers through your hair.


Ok I know it's not fall, but you can easily spruce this tutorial up with different colors and bright fluffy feathers!

Ok that's all I have for today, because I actually have to get back to reality.
sigh. reality stinks.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.