April 13, 2012

{Sean and the Real Girl}

This episode was a good one :)
GO WATCH IT!

1. Tod is NOT ok

"How desperate are you to make something out of nothing?"
"Pretty desperate."

"Punk my Mom. So you think you can think you can dance. Don't touch that, it's infected. These are the greatest shows of all time."

"I need to touch, see, feel... pitch."

"Man the Japenese ruin everything!"

2. THEY ARE GOING UNDERCOVER

"Dr. Sean Woolmack, and Burton Gooster!"

"I'm a heart surgeon, sometimes brain."

"I birthed this show! This came from my loins!"

3. This is going to be awkward

"I've been studying reality TV all my life."

"Yeah kids bug me, I find them disgusting, they have sticky fingers, and high pitched voices."

"If I don't get a heart necklace because of that dude, I'm unleashing the guns. Venorico and Paypay, BOOM BOOM"

"I think I might love her. Or something."

4. Suspecto Numero uno. NEWSFLASH: YOU DON'T SPEAK SPANISH

"Don't worry Sean, the jackle is here."

"Jackle down! Jackle down! Are you ok Jackle?"

5. PLEASE do that face again

"You kiss her you die."
"Duly noted."

"Think about it! Don't do it! Think about it!"

6. That guy is super weird and he just smashed a bowl into his head.

7. It's the half naked dude!

8. Ok just kidding I changed my mind, it's the other dude.

"sidenote: Human love isn't found on TV."

"YOUR BACK IS GONNA STICK TO THE LEATHER SEATS OF THAT LUXURY SEDAN!"

9. That was cold Jules.

"This is a taco, burrito conversation. Natcho's."

10. This is a cut-in problem

"Oh man you don't know WHAT stupid is!"

"I apologize for Gus's behavior, it's juvenile and not at all attractive."

"I will punch you Sean."

"I was busy saving Danny's life."

11. I can't believe Gus pulled the kid line. Oh my gosh, you are not allowed to cry!

"If someone removed footage, where would it go?"
"Outerspace I believe."

"Sean, I don't know about you! But the last time I checked, I wasn't faster than a plane!!"

12. Sean doesn't know how to speak.

"We're bachelors, it doesn't mean we're living alone!"

13. JULES YOU DID NOT DO THAT! not ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.