April 18, 2012

The Funnies

Sometimes I spend hours on facebook literally going through pictures. I'll be sittin in the office minding my own business, when I funny pictures shows up and I start cracking up - then my family proceeds to see whats wrong and they find I'm just being my normal crazy self. 
Good times.


You're a Harry wizard.


Can someone do this Hokey Pokey with me? It would be epic-to-the-max.


reason #584 that I SHOULD HAVE AN IPHONE


This is literally the best. I gotchyou smallish child. I know where you're comin from.


Irrational Fear #1
Never sleep with any body limbs hanging over the bed. THE MONSTERS WILL GET YOU.
you have been warned.


I dub thee; Sir Puggles.
And what kind of animal is this? Any ideas? I want to buy one.


uh, why doesn't this happen in real life?


Irrational fear #8


I'm gonna do this next time someone responds with, "K"
Pet Peeve #12


I feel like this is how my papers look :(


BAHAHAHAHA!


Seriously. Why are groceries so heavy!?


Mike Wazowski! (in little Boo voice)


And then she doesn't, and they do, and you stand there awkwardly until she comes back.
Sometimes I feel like she does this on purpose.


True Dat. If my life was like the movie Groundhog, I'd just go around kissing people, eating chocolate, spray paint things just because, and maybe get in a fight or two. Just to say I did.


You are no match for this master.


Everyday I'm shuff, shuffle'in.


ACCEPTABLE.


I love the people who do this. Number three is my favorite! 


Literal interpretations of Adele songs. 


aka you can't chop it down. It's the platinum version of wood, or something like that.


Dear Rex, HOLD UP A FREAKIN STICK WHEN YOU RAISE YOUR HAND. der da der.


If this was a shirt, I would buy it.


clocks are people too, guys.


dear man standing on top of a car in a river with nothing but a man-tank top on, actually I have nothing to say. The introduction should be enough of an explanation for you.
Sincerely, disturbed.


Yes small child. You have been fooled.
Don't let it bring you down! You can still achieve greatness.


That is all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.