April 26, 2012

The West Wing

Let us talk about my new obsession that has prevented me from updating since Monday. I HAVE A NEW SHOW I'M ADDICTED TOOO! 
Yeah, this is bad people. aka - no homeword done, no studying done, no good grades. It's gonna be reeaaaaall bad. 
But this show is so good I don't even care anymore!
Enter: The West Wing.

TA-DA! 
Yeah ok, I know the picture's not very exciting. Deal with it.

Ok, because I am my nerd self, I honestly can't help but love this show. It's got the best of the best; drama, politics, love connections, happiness, suspense, I mean - what else could you want!? Basically, it's about the inner workings of the White House under a Democratic president. The press conferences, dinner parties, social circles, political upheavels etc that happen. And lemme tell you, it's L-O-V-E-R-L-Y. Especially when you know what's going on so you feel super smart.

Added bonus:
Martin Sheen is hilarious. He just is. I kinda sorta hate his character (aka the Prez), but that's just because sometimes he's a jerk. Especially to the poor VP :(
Dule Hill. HE'S GUS FROM PSYCH! Now can you see why I love this show? IT HAS DULE HILL!
Bradley Whitford is one of THE best actors I've ever witnessed in television. If you seriously want to laugh your heart and eyes out, watch THE GOOD GUYS 
Rob Lowe, who plays Sam Seyborn, is super cute and his character is just the sweetest guy!

Ok, I think I'm done on this subject. But please, watch. Give it a chance!

2 comments:

  1. the VP is a bonehead...in both cases....we sooooooo have to have a West Wing chat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.