April 16, 2012

Monday Mornings

I'm not about to deny it, I love Jane Austen.
If I could have a tea party, she would be NUMBER ONE on my list of people to invite.
So today's Monday Morning is Jane Austen themed, and guys, I've never picked a better theme. I honestly want to have a party in her honor.
Maybe I will!
When's her birthday?






















Pride and Prejudice is by far one of my favorites, and even though the older version with Colin Firth comes close to capturing that essence, nothing can immitate such a beautiful story. ugh, don't even get me STARTED on the one with Kiera Knightley.
HATE. IT.
But the music is delicious, so buy the soundtrack/sheet music and learn to play it! It makes me feel better whenever I'm down in the dumps. Plus is sounds really good and it's super easy :)

Although Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet will always have a place in my heart, Northanger Abbey takes 1st place! Mainly because I AM CATHERINE MORLAND. No joke. She is me, and I am her.
It's kinda freaky actually - me and my aunt were watching the movie and we both decided that Jane Austen basically wrote that book about my future life, because it sounds like something I would do.

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.