April 7, 2012

This is why I have no life.

TV is an addiction. I swear, someday I'm gonna wake up on the couch and realize I'm an old fat person who has nothing to do in life but watch TV, while my cats roam around and poo on my things that are piled to the ceiling, because I'll also be a hoarder.
Or something like that.

But seriously guys, I'm addicted. It's bad. 
Here are the shows I'm watching, don't watch if you ever want to have a life.


White Collar is the literal worst. Every time I watch it I basically end up miserable because it's a beautiful show and sad things happen a lot. Plus Niel Caffrey is tooo gorgeous to be real. I mean, can you SEE his blue eyes? (cue angel singing)


psych. I mean, we already know I'm crazily obsessed with Sean and Gus. So I feel like I don't need to expand on this. Except for one thing, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease watch it. Please please please. 


Ok so basically anything from USA network is amazing and you must watch it to fufill your life. Royal Pains is not like other medical shows: 1) they always look cute/handsome 2) They live in a freakin mansion 3) that rhymed. awesome. 4) It's based a lot on family, Evan and Hank are brothers who are in business together 5) They live in the Hamptons 6) They cater to rich people, who are really funny and cool
So watch it.


Bones is one of those shows that's really disgusting, but you watch it anyways because you love the characters. Honest to goodness, I wish I knew these people in real life.


This show makes me laugh out loud every 5 minutes. The recent episodes have been a little too scandalous for me, but the first couple of episodes were downright hilarious - so I'm hoping for the best.
Also, who DOESN'T love Zooey Deschanel?


I'm not gonna lie, Mormons who watch this show literally die. There are tooo many gospel connections to be made, but don't worry if you're not mormon. Only a mormon would make these connections - and believe me some of these are far fetched. Plus it's a story about fairy tales, and who doesn't love fairy tales?


I love this show because the main two characters, Castle and Beckett are meant for each other. And I'm just WAITING for it to happen. Also, it's impossibly funny and incredibly thrilling.


I watch these partly because it's MIND BLOWING, but mainly because she always has the craziest shoes. Also, she's cheeky and I like it.


I love this show. Don't judge. I just do.



I love this show because it is amazing. Mary (above) is always sarcastic, and Marshall (her partner) is the kind of person who would make a good dog.


You would probably only like this if you're into historical fiction, which I am. I'm drooling over this series, it's fabulous! 

xoxo

ps - what shows are you addicted to?

2 comments:

  1. oh goodness me, i so know what you're talking about. while my lineup includes much more a reality tv theme, i am obsessed too and it's unhealthy. unhealthy, i say!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.