April 4, 2012

Cravings

I've been consciously making a list in my head of things I need to buy for this Spring/Summer season. Mainly because every day when I get up I look at my closet, I moan when I see my clothes, and then pull on my yoga pants for the rest of the week. IT NEEDS TO STOP.
srsly guys, I look like a bum almost aaalll the time. I want to look cute! 
So here is my list: 


Mint Green pants. I saw a girl wearing these in school today, and in real life they're a mintier green. It was love at first sight - I just kept on thinking how much I wanted those jeans. And although envy is one of the 7 deadly sins (I think), I couldn't help myself. 



White cropped jeans. Mainly because I have this dream of looking like Divya from Royal Pains every single day this summer:


I mean, need I say more?


These neon coral vans felt just so, spring to me. I love the color, and vans are super comfortable. 


Cropped jeans, none of this short shorts stuff. Nuh uh, no way pal. I feel like I'd get extremely cold all the time, and my leg fat would jiggle when I walk. 

And if they were possible to find, I'd post a picture of cacky capris. Because I also want a pair of those. 

Feel free to donate to the Cute Clothes fund, all proceeds go directly to me and my shopping whims. 

xoxo

ps. What are some clothing items you're craving?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.