April 6, 2012

{Heeeeere's Lassie}

Ok here's the problem: I don't get USA network on my tv (boooo!)
And Hulu doesn't post episodes the week after they happen. More like a month after they happen (double boooo!)
So I've been deprived of basically my favorite thing in the world: Psych.
Don't worry, I'm working on it.

"You remember when I spent all that dough on the weekend retreat?"
"It was my dough of course I remember!"

"Most secure place ever.... a thunder cat."

1. Oh that would happen

"Hey Carlton... Ok I'm at the PSYCH office I'll be there in 10 minutes.... Well I think they're gonna follow me no matter what."

"Kept a tidy living space, I accept that."

2. What is wrong with his face?

"The hanging dude, hung himself."
"That doesn't really strike me as a billable observation."

3. Ew he's going to buy the dead guys house.

"I have just bought a new condo of myself and my girlfriend Marlo, who's getting out of prison in 3 weeks."

"Back-braces are recommended not required."

4. Prediction: Spencer's going to propose

"Cosy, but with a heavy dose of man. I like it."

"Oh! Get OUT of this condo!"

5. I love her. She's perfect. 

"You're kinda super awesome."
"Thanks for noticing."

6. Holy crap the place is haunted! I'm scared!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

"Dead hookers."
"Robot cockroaches?"

7. I LOVE GUS'S FACE. And not just now, but aaalll the time.

"If anyone inquires, you're here for a sleepover."

"I feel a whole lot better having a big strong man on the beat."

"who you gonna call?"

8. GHOST BUSTERS

"It's a hallway not a nightclub! Jerks!"

"Yes!? Can we" "help you?"
Together: "Good day."

"That'll be a thousand dollars."

"I think this a case of your imagination getting the best of you. It happens to be and Gus every 7 days."

9. Muttering to each other in a way that is not understandable. solid.

"Gus, gimme your face."
"Get it girl get it."

10. OK THAT GIRL IS CREEPY

11. New prediction, it's his girlfriend

12. Uh, where'd she go? WHY DOES HE HAVE A WEIRDY BEARDY?

"Why did you send us a 9-11 test when we were upstairs?"
"It was a 7-11 test"

"that might be the most pragmatic idea you've ever had"

13. Oh he's weird

"One last question, is there anymore merchandise from friskey business?"

"THE WHOLE BUILDING COULD GO CAMPING. Think on this."

14.Lloyd's a full on hoarder

"Condo 536 has a curse within its halls."

"It's not haunted."
"I think it probably is."
"Yeah it's haunted."

"All I'm saying is that someone, other than me, should go check on lassie to make sure the condo hasn't taken him."

15. Building's drive people crazy. Like lassie, because he's wearing an eyeglass.

"Wowser. Swan drive out of bedroom window. I've always wanted to try that."

"This guy's a serious clepto. I think he has one of Amy's paychecks."

"Why do I have to go to Lassie's?"
"You'd rather look for Lloyd in some small dark corner?"
"I'm going to Lassies."

16. Oh no. He looks like a crazed axe murderer living in the woods.

17. RUN GUS RUN!

"You're not leaving! You're just making footstep sounds!"

"This door's really solid."
"I think it's Oak."

18. Gus screams like a girl. A very scared, little girl

19. HOLY FREAKING CRAP THAT'S LLOYD

"If you could think of one thing in the world that would make you happy right now, what would it be?"
"I wouldn't say no to a sloppy joe."

"Sorry I tried to kill you with my sword Guster."

20. Dang it I liked her. She was cute

"So you killed him. And somehow figured out how to stuff him into the worlds largest industrial dryer."
"And put him on a looooong cycle."

"She's got the crazy coursing through her legs!"

"stop! STOP! We're wildly out of shape!"
"No, HE'S out of shape! The air's to thin for me up here!"

21. She's gonna jump. How much you wanna bet?

"There's too many floors. Toooo many floors!"

"Gus that was money!"

"you climbed Kilimanjaro?"
"Gus don't make up words."

"I gambled and went with the pickle."
"Jackpot."

"He's the type of guy I'd want my daughter to bring home. Provided he was mostly black, and god fearing, and she wasn't my daughter."



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.