March 19, 2012

Monday Mornings

Good Morning :)
Today's Monday Morning post is in honor of The Hunger Games

A LOT of the blogs I follow are all doing Hunger Games DIY's - which I'm in love with.
I am a Hunger Games fan, but I'm not gonna lie. Harry Potter was not only written better, but it was a better plot. Sorry Hunger fans, I'm a HP fanatic till death. But here are the things floatin out on the worldwideweb about the Hunger Games;




You can buy this beauty here


I've literally been drooling over this tutorial.
Must. make. Mockingjay. shirt.


One of my favorites Etsy stores sells these; Necklaces and charms with book pages in them. They also have Harry Potter, Pride and Prejudice, and Alice in Wonderland. (Pretty Little Charms)


This tutorial is fantastic! I'm probably going to make one for my friend for her birthday... shhh it's a secret!
Also, G*rated is having a give-a-way on Rae Gun Ramblings - go check it out!
Seriously. What are you waiting for!? GO!



This cute party decoration tutorial can be found on Rae Gun Ramblings as well!


Of my 50 bajillion options, these are the ones I liked best. Please contact me if you have any more Hunger Games ideas! 


cloud9dreamer2ATgmailDOTcom


xoxo


EDITS: look guys! I found more!




tutorial on how to make this class master Hunger Games shirt can be found here.




printable buttons!

1. Twig arrows 2. Effie inspired flower
3. coal necklace 4. bookmarks
(collage via)


as you can see I refer to the same sights over and over and over again to steal my creative genius from.
aka I'm not creative at all. sigh.


I would love to here from you about your favorite part in the Hunger Games series! Also, e-mail me with any DIYs you did or saw. Schmanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.