March 21, 2012

I like Peeta bread.



Maybe it's just because I've been re-reading the Hunger Games for the first time in years, but I've suddenly developed an urge to bake bread.

I'm being serious, I honestly can't help it.
Normal people shun chores like cooking and baking, they'd rather clean toilets. Not me! I'd rather be in the kitchen molding that dough into two fine specimens of delicious warm bread.

I'm actually making myself hungry, so I'll leave you to surf the web somemore whilst I go eat delicious bread and settle into another good book.




xoxo

ps - I'm leaving for Lake Tahoe skiing on Saturday! Probably won't be posting for a good week, hope to see you back here soon :)

1 comment:

  1. hhaha LOVE it!!!!I think I'm going ot have to go make some peeta bread

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.