March 3, 2012

{Indiana Shawn and the Temple of the Kinda Crappy, Rusty Old Dagger}

IT'S BACK. Need I say more? My favorite show of all time, the one I can't live without and always makes me happy, Psych.

"Lizardy, you were found in the yard on a really great day. You came to this house as my prisoner, but you left as my friend."

1. Sean doesn't deal so well with death

"You take a trip with the intention of proposing and don't tell me? Your oldest and blackest friend?"

"It's my emergency ring. In case the perfect proposal moment presents itself!"

"Just know, in case I ever do really propose, I want you on one side, Jules on the other, just as a killer whale leaps in the air for a macral."

2. Ouch, no fist bump

3. Ohhh nice face

"Buton Gaster, then Brutal Hustler!"

"I'll remind you, I've had 11 kung fu lessons!!"

"I know what I did was just incredibly cool, but I felt the need to point that out, I'm off the market."

"I think what this woman is trying to say here Gus, is that you can suck it."

"Excuse us while our lives end"

"I... don't... remember what she looked like."

4. Who buys a GPS watch? too hollywood

"Dude, if you suggest Batman one more time, I will pull out your eardrums."

5. Gus is NOT happy

"Could you put a value on your own father!?"
"387,000"

"Oh please Braxton"

6. oh yeah Gus hates him

"You're just jealous cause there's no black dudes in Raiders."

7. Oh Gus. Careful Gus

"Players don't hike."
"Man you don't know what players do"

"No, you got played. I had my suspicions all along."

"I think you mean dragon."
"Noooo I mean dagger."

"The mailbox on my player phone is full right now. If I had my player phone, it'd be blowin up right now!"

"It's a tiny rope Sean! Do I look like I have children's hands?"

8. Oh they're hopeless

9.  He's sooooo not dead

"Lassiter please, pretend you're a person."

"What are you my boss?"
"I'm your conscience."

"too stinky Sean, get to writing."

"Cause of death Diabetes. I'm kidding he exploded."

"The only thing that's gonna hurt, is your pride."

"Please, help me with my pants for I can no longer control my bowels."

10. I LOVE GUS'S FACES!

"You had that in your pants?"

"I will slug you in the face cartilage Sean."

"That's your problem Gus, you brought a funeral program to a knife fight."

"You wanna bumble with the bee huh?"

11. Gus has got some serious moves!

"No food, drinks, smoking, flash pictures, offensive clothes, tattoos with wolves, exposed liposection scars, hair extensions, loud noises, surprising gestures, bodily. fluids."

"uh uh, what are uh, pillows?"

"you stabbed everything in this mans house."

"This is a trap Sean. You push the wrong thing, and a giant rock comes rushing through here."

"Don't you just hate people who kill you?"

12. Seans's right. Desperaux is fricken cool

"It's a genie!"
"Gus, don't be ridiculous, genie's come in lamps."

13. Awkward tap

14. Oh Sean. Don't cry! I'll hug you

"His dogs name was Tartoof?"
"Probably."

"It's crappy."
"You're crappy."

15. Wow Sean that's deep

"You're just plain crapola."

16. Ok we all knew that was gonna happen. But I still liked it :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.