February 29, 2012

Curly Girl Designs

So this is my life right now: planning prom.
It's not even until next Saturday and I'm freaking out making plans.

But anyways, to take my mind off of prom (oh don't worry, we'll come back to that later. Pictures will be posted. (as soon as I find my camera cord. murb!)), I surfed the web for about 5 hours straight. Not an activity I'd recommend mainly because your brain feels like mush at the end. But this is what I found;
No one understands how excited I am for this! I love curly things! Well duh, I myself am a curly headed frizz ball. 

Basically their site it jam packed with cutsey little things with cutsey little quotes. They have cards, magnets, wall decor, clothes, and sooo much more that I did a little dance when I saw all of this stuff (and them my mom awkwardly walked in on my dancing in front of the computer. She thinks I'm weird, nobigdeal)

Unfortunately due to copy right infringement and all that jazz I have absolutely no pictures for you. 
But don't freak out! Go to the website and see for yourself how beautifully amazing everything is.
It's a little bit of a wait, but totally worth it :)

"It is not enough to put your heart and soul into something. The really important things require much more than that."

"A really good friend makes you snort when you laugh, and will still hang out with you when you do it in public."

"I most often Find that happiness is right where I planted it."

"There are some who bring a light so great to the world that even after they have gone, the light remains."

"She dreams of mermaids and motorcycles. And meeting a man who can Dance."

"I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world."


Basically my life in quotes.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.