December 10, 2011

{The Tao of Gus}

All warm and cozy? 
Good! Get ready for yet another fantastical episode of Psych!

"Serious business? You're going to the opening of a new cupcake store."

"Bring me back a red velvet."

1. Will Gus ever realize he never actually GETS the girl?

"A crime in progress, she's stealing my heart. But I'm not pressing charges."

2. I actually like his cheesy pickup lines. Don't judge.

"That's the weirdest flirting I've ever heard."

3. Gus always picks the crazy ones.

"Whatdoya say we hit the lactose intolerant museum?"

"First of all, do not try to put me in a box. I'm a complicated man who likes complicated women, and brazilians. Secondly, I've seen you take a case based on a cat." "It was suspicious meowing."

"And don't think I didn't see Gus doing that thing with his lip, I really hope this isn't you being some elaborate wing-man."

"I hope nothing terrible happens to us."

4. That was inevitable. But I'm glad Juliet didn't get shot. She's too pretty.

5. This is getting creepy.

"We have a children, of the corn situation happening here."

"Fine, they'll die happy!"

"I'm Burton Guster. I'm just a man. A man who cares."

6. Why is she stroking him? Awk.

"I'm afraid I can't abide by those stifling restrictions."

7. Its a cult. Oh gosh.

"We're so far off the grid, I actually think we're back ON the grid."

8. Gus is lonely :(

9. The plot thickens.

"I don't love you." "Sweet."

"Dude, this is like footloose!"

10. Gus is playing dead! Haha :)

"You listen to me you little snoot, we're trying to help....!"

11. I don't like Internal Affairs

"I'm washing my bloomers. Well, truth be told, their community bloomers."

12. She's sooo creepy. And she has arm fat.

13. He's totally gonna get caught snooping

"Brother Gus, may I speak with you gently but sternly on the porch?"

"That kiss was not just between her and me, it was with everyone."

14. Gus has gone cult-o

"Short-cut the heck outa here!"

15. The plot thickens AGAIN!

16. I liked that puddle plowing :)

"We are not hippies here, we enjoy the serenities of nature."

17. Love circle!

"love love love love love love love..!"

"Eli, I'm gonna need to interrogate your entire herd of weirdos."

"Dare I even ask what you call this flowery gathering of nonsense?"

"The barn of truth."

"Keep it loose, speak freely, get it all out into the open."

"The gord of transparency please!"

"We have a history... he washed my bloomers."

18. Yeah she's a psycho with crazy arm fat.

19. Confusion confusion!

"Maybe when we get two gords we can solve that."

"Where's Jeff's hut?"

"You got a problem with us searching your hovel?"

20. Dead body! And slightly anti climactic. 

"You're so very close to me..."

"I'm a slave to love Jack, and Fashion."

21. Why does he take off his shoe?

22. She just brought him down.

"Are you eve gonna let me forget this?" "No I'm not."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.