December 22, 2011

{Neil Simon's Lovers Retreat}

1. For a second I thought that was Sean and Juliette! I kinda freaked out.

"Make sure you water my plants thrice daily, but don't talk to them , because once you do they never stop, especially Jim." "Jim is the Ficus?"

"Come on son!"

"read my mind!" "I can't do that" "yes you can" "fine.... waffles!"

2. This is gonna be a disaster

3. Poor gus... shopping alone :(

4. Gus is gonna kill him.

5. ruh roh. The badguys are back

6. Why barbie??

"It's called being an adult. You should try it some time." "I'm wearing a mans robe."

7. Those girls just walked in with BYU shirts! I <3 BYU

8. This competition is awkward

9. That's the guy!!

"I wish someone had told me a long time ago that being an adult was about hanging out with cool people and making fun of other people."

"I admit that I was seduced by delicious flavor!"

"You're acting like a child Sean!"
"I'M NOT ACTING!"

"I've never seen a girl eat like that, except in caveman drawings..."

10. I hate the way she laughs.

"Explains your face." "Is it obvious?" "It looks like spam."

11. Why did he close his eyes when he said that?

"And every bite of delicious lobster was a buttery reminder of your face."

"Clive and Barbie are cold blooded murderers who lie and make tennis dates they have no intention of keeping."

12. Mind reading? yes. But no.

"How many ways can we think of to kill ourselves?"

"You never, NEVER tell a crazy woman where you are." "She's not crazy!" "Yes she is."

"Piracy makes me sick!"

"You guys are horrible people, but your so cool!"

"I hate my family.... I don't have a son and if I did I'd hate him too."

13. I didn't see that one coming. I thought he was the nice guy!

"Worst gentlemen's weekend ever."

"People are never what they seem to be. Except on reality TV"

"I think after this weekend, I can go without seeing you guys for a while."

"It's much hotter than I was anticipating.." "It's jalapeno cheddar!"

"Spencer get your head in the game, I'm gonna kill you!"

14. Lassie is enjoying this waaaay too much.

"What do you think, I'm a gymnast?"

"Do you wanna see how long it takes for this grape to hit the ground?" "Yes, I really do!"

"Sorry Phillipe"

"tag team champions."

15. THAT'S WHY HE WAS FREAKING OUT OVER THE NINTENDO SO MUCH!!!! I THINK I'M GONNA DIEEE!!!




1 comment:

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.