December 2, 2011

{In For a Penny....}

Time for PSYCH! Here are the most hilarious and simply stunning quotes of the episode :)

1. That's so sad :(

"Because of the great oxygen draught!" "Hold your breath people, do your part."

2. I like their bloated faces

"All I see is Gary Bucey."

"There are certain things about a women no one else understands, except me and the news anchor man."

3. Master of women?

4. What the heck was that?

"I'm been told on many occasions that I look exactly like Tito."

"This is my partner Angel Woods."

5. Chateau!? Fancy Shmancy.

"I have a unique gift, and I use that gift to make the world a better place."

"ponies... which they are apparently calling horses."

6. NOT tasty

7. Something's not right here....

8. That's not suspicious at all!

9. Ruh-roh

10. They're up to something suspicious. Breaking a guy out of prison?

"So Frank fooled us, big deal, happens to us every seven days."

"I rob to the rich and give to myself when I'm poorest."

"Do you honestly think that Gus and I were born on the 4th of July!?"

11. Ah! He loves her!

"Same way Gus eased his way into being black."

"I think that we, meaning you, shouldn't say a single word."

"No, I'm not Gus, I'm his cousin.. uh, his cousin.. uh."

12. Gus trying to get out of it? Classic Gus.

"I know I'm in the Dog house.." 
"No, you're not in the Dog house."
"I'm not?"
"No, you're gonna have to work really hard to get into the dog house."
"So i'm in the yard. Still an enclosed area.... at least I'm not in the pound."
SILENCE
"Am I in the pound? Ohmygosh I'm in the pound! Is Gus with me?
Gus: "Leave me outa this."
"We can be adopted together like two unseperable weenie dogs."

13. Lassie is SO outa the loop

"What's WiFi?"

14. Oh no. The look.

"This is awkward."

"If this were a crime, you'd be in cuffs right now!"

"I used to have the same problems, what you need to do is use your diaphragm..."

15. That was weird

16. Gus is obsessed with so many things! Coins, birds, etc :)

"That light little pat on the buns was really what I needed.."

"Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit!"

"We'll take the two nickels."

17. Waaay too soon

"Haven't any of you been paying attention?"
"I certainly haven't, but I didn't think you noticed."

18. Shifty electricians

19. Seal bump!

"What!? Jules has a kid!?"
"Sean, she's playing him"
"Oh!"

20. Oh she's so conny! (you know, con-y. like a con? nevermind)

"I'm not sure that you're aware, but coin enthusiasts are a group of very easily scared - mostly single men."
"Not true!"

21. Oh snap!

22. Penny worth 20 million? Holy crap.

23. Oh crap! Daddy's dirty!

"Will you please just tell me you have a plan of some kind!"
"You're darned right I do!"

"If a 2 million dollar penny is worth more to you than you daughter, than go. Get outa here."

24. Yeah daddy!!

25. So much drama packed into this one little episode!

"So congratulations Frank, your longest con of all was on your own daughter."

26. Good idea Sean. Don't let Frank come along..

27. Likin' the dance moves :)

28. I think I'm gonna cry! He was there all along.

29. This is so intense! I'm bitting my nails!

30. She called him Dad!

"Where are the ginormous ponies?"
"You mean horses. Apparently they're to expensive to rent and they poop a lot."

"You think this is my first suprise party for my girlfriend who's father is a con-man? Actually... it's is. It is my first."


NOTE: Dear Sean, I love you. Will you marry me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.