July 5, 2013

Movie Must See's

Sometimes when I get really bored and there's nothing to do, I spend hours watching movie trailers on Youtube, IMDB, and Apple Trailers. I cannot be the only person who does this, I swear. But I have come to the conclusion that these next few years are going to be some epic movie years. I can feel it in my bones.


Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters - Welcome to the Percy Jackson fandom. Were we fangirl about the sequel to a movie that we didn't even like. Really though, how many of you out there have read the PJO books (and now HoO books), and were absolutely nauseated by the first movie!? CRIMES AGAINST THE FANDOM WERE COMMITTED. AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET IT. I know I'm going to loathe this movie, but that's not gonna stop me from going to see it along with all of my other crazy fangirling friends. It's just something we do. We fangirl.
(In theatres August 7)


Catching Fire - I think we can all pretty much agree that this movie is going to be kick butt awesome, because there is not a person on this planet who doesn't adore Jennifer Lawrence, and Josh Hutcherson. These are facts set in stone.
(In theatres November 22)


The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug - Who else saw The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey? Because it was aawweesooooooooome. You can just picture me singing that and dancing around, that's how awesome it was. 
(In theatres December 13)


Thor: The Dark World - Yet another sequel, so not much more to say at this point, except that I hope Natalie Portman dies. Ugh. Don't judge me, I'm a hater, but I just don't like her. Except for maybe in Star Wars, I liked her in Star Wars. But that's not the point, the real reason everyone is going to see this movie is because of Loki. I LOVE YOU TOM HIDDLESTON.
(In theatres November 8)


About Time - I can't even tell you how much I want to see this movie. It's rated R, and normally I don't go for the rated R ones because that's just a bit shady. But hopefully this movie isn't like that, and I guess I'm willing to take the chance because a) it looks adorable and b) it has Rachel McAdams, who I absolutely love.
(In theatres November 8)


R.I.P.D - Holy smokes I am so excited for this movie! I abso-tute-ly love Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges, plus this looks hilarious. Kind of like Men in Black but for dead people? Most certainly on my "To See" list.
(In theatres July 9)


The Butler - This movie looks simply amazing. It's one of those movies that you know you're going to see, and come away with a whole new perspective on the potential of individuals and how one person can effect change. I am also excited because it has Oprah. I mean, come on, it's Oprah.
(In theatres August 16)


The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones - I've talked about this movie before in my book post, so you should know a little bit about it. Before you see the movie, I suggest you read the book, as it's most likely to be a movie that relies on the fanbase to know what's going on because they've all read the book. You know what I mean? But obviously you must see it. Because it will be epic.
(In theatres August 21)

These are only the top 8 of my list! There are so many movies coming out next year as well that I'm dying to see, but movie posters/trailers haven't been released yet, so I'm waiting in suspense! E-mail me with any cool movies you're looking forward to seeing, or comment below!

Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.