January 20, 2012

Blog Design 101

Now, I'm not one to talk about blog design.
Mainly because I have no idea what I'm doing... (obviously)

But I definitely have plans for the future look of this blog! I just need the right materials to do it.

That being said, I found the most amazing step by step tutorial of how to design your blog. Sweet Verbana is a very lovely writer and has so many DIYs that I basically start drooling whenever I go online. And she very graciously posted an in-depth tutorial on how she designed her blog! YIPPEE!
So what are you waiting for!? Go check it out!

xoxo


update;

I made my very own Facebook button with this tutorial!
Viola





I'll get it up and running next time I have some spare time (which probably means never, but I'll try)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.