July 20, 2012

Puppy Chow = heaven in a bowl

Sometimes I get that feeling that I'm literally going to pass out or cry if I don't eat something sugary NOW. Probably not a very healthy feeling, but hey, I'm only human. So obviously I made puppy chow (makes sense, right?).


I didn't really follow a recipe, I just kind of made it.
INGREDIENTS:
cereal (I used cinammon life, because it's tasty and cinammony)
chocolate chips
peanut butter



Mix about 2 cups of chocolate chips with 1 cup of peanut butter, and melt.
I added more peanut butter in the end because I really looooove peanut butter.



Pour the chocolate/peanut butter over the cereal, add powdered sugar, and viola! You have puppy chow! I suggest eating it with a fork, because it gets REALLY messy.

Deuces xx

2 comments:

  1. You Should Try With This new cereal called Krave It Is Little Squres Filled With Chocolate!!!! Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.