July 11, 2012

I'm laying in my driveway. Don't run me over.

Sometimes when I'm feeling depressed, or that awkward emotion when you want to be alone, but you actually want someone to come and talk to you, I sit on the curb in the front of my house.
Today was one of those awkward emotion days.
Everything was okay, actually that's a lie. Ma mere was in a bad mood, so naturally everyone else was in a bad mood. My friends ditched me and our pool plans. I finished my book (that's the literal worst). And later in the evening when I came home from being with my friends I felt alone.
Can I have a teenage girl moment? Ok here goes: I want a boy. Is that so much to ask? Not a boyfriend, but someone who really likes me. I cannot be the only girl out there with this problem. I feel like all the guys always fall over my friends. They're beautiful, and quirky, fun, and a little dumb - so perfect boy material, I guess? So today I sat outside on my curb, in the dark, all alone. Pathetic.
Is there something wrong with me? What a cliche question to ask. But seriously, is there? I think I'm funny, smart, beautiful. I'm a bit of a know-it-all, I really hate being wrong, I can be petty and hypocritical, but isn't everyone else sometimes? What is it about me that makes guys label me as, "friend"?
I'm having too much of a teenage girl moment. Feeling sorry for myself, something I loathe doing (and yet it seems to happen a lot).
I've been reading too many romance novels. Someone e-mail me with a good book to read!

Deuces

4 comments:

  1. Here's something you actually should feel bad about: never returning your favorite Aunt's phone calls...hello!!!!!! and I think you are amazing and shouldn't be worrying about boys who don't have the good sense to adore you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing. I love your sense of humor and smile. You're a talented actress, scholar and a beautiful young woman. I especially love your fashion sense. It's never fun feeling lonely but hold on. Eventually a guy will discover the treasure that you are and it'll be that much better if you and he are also best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those romance novels will be the death of me as well! After reading the Hunger Games, Divergent, 50 Shades of Grey, and Prince of Wolves series', and seeing how lovey-dovey these leading men are about their leading lady, I started wondering why doesn't my bf love me unconditionally to the point where he'll sacrifice himself in the Hunger Games or profess his undying love to me every second of the day like Fane? (<-- Joking of course, but hopefully you get what I mean, LOL). I hope today is a better day!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.