May 25, 2012

Anybody out there?

So I have something to get off my chest. Really and truly.
I started this blog because I wanted to be heard, get my opinion out there - be on the world wide web. I wanted to make new friends, express myself (cue music), develop my skills as a writer, artist, blogger, and motivate myself into DOING things. They weren't going to be big important things, but they would be my things.
So I guess this is what I'm trying to say, and it may sound really stupid to say because it sounds like I've been gearing up for something enormous, but it's a little depressing to write in this blog and not get any comments.
(silly? Maybe...) But seriously guys. This blog gets - believe it or not - about 100 views a day. Some of you occasionally comment, some of you follow, some of you are probably german and don't know what the heck I'm writing right now. But think about it, 100 views. And no one ever comments!!
I know it sounds like a silly thing, but it's almost like a confidence issue? I want to know that people think what I have to say is funny or interesting, they like reading my blog, they want to be friends, guys - I love meeting new people! And I don't bite! Promise!
You may not comment because you think it would be awkward, or you don't know what to say, or maybe you... no I'm out of excuses. But here's the thing, it's not! I love reading peoples comments, support, and interesting things to say! Be friendly please, and a little more chatty :)


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I will try to comment often. Love you Madison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That awkward moment when you have to admit you silently blog and fb stalk your amazingly talented niece. xoxox. I really like your Psych recaps...very witty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled on your blog & happy that I did! I hope to start one some day. Drop me a line on FB under Rainbows360!
    Toodles,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just another random follower but I really enjoy your blog! I rarely get comments on my blog and understand how you feel... so I shall try to comment more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Were you replying to me (Anonymous( I Bite))

      Delete
    2. oh haha no, just in general - to everyone!
      really? You bite? ouch.

      Delete

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.