August 14, 2013

I'm.... Moving?

Okay. So recently I joined the Tumblr craze. 
Here's my tumblr blog. It's entitled, "W(h)ere we Roam"
For several reasons....
1. when I was making my username I accidentally typed "were" instead of "where" >> which means that the actual URL is wereweroam.tumblr.com and not whereweroam.tumblr.com like I had intended it to be. Awkward. 
2. Yeah that was basically my only reason.

And while I'll still try to update this blog occasionally, I think I'm going to be switching over to entirely the tumblr blog. For a lot of reasons.
1. It's more convenient. The address, the set up, etc
2. I'm more excited to learn how to manipulate html text and possibly make my own template someday!
3. I like that I can reblog things from other blogs, and add in my own stuff as well. 

So I'm not saying that I'm abandoning this website, but I'm in the midst of a potential move. So be prepared, and check me out on tumblr!

Deuces

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! But if you're mean I'll set my blast-ended skrewts on you. You have been warned.